Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pokemon Fever Photoshoot




Woops!I tried my best sorry if the pics look wonky, its not uploading properly :P
But anyway, I apoligize for the lack of posts!I have been kinda in bloggers block.But, I got something up!Thats what matters!So on a promotion card from a three pack of pokemon cards,(which you can find for 1 or 2 dollars)I cut out these adorable mini doll sized cards!With me and atleast one of my dolls helplessly obsessed with pokemon I absolutly love these little mini cards.Man, channeling fandoms are hard XD I hope you have ejoyed this photoshoot!Hugs!-Sophie

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!Please dont curse or be mean.This blog is christ-centered.Also,please respect all people commenting,and comments will be deleted if you disobey.-Ag Bookworm