Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Goty 2016 Opinion

                BLERRRRrHHHGGGGG
 my camera not working soooooooo......
GOTY OPINION TIME!!!
(Picture from:http://littlehouseofamericangirl.com,Found on google.)
SHE IS SO PRETTY!!!I love the green eyes with blonde!and not to mention the BEAUTIFUL brown highlights!I especcially love her collection because those are things that I would wear!And (not to mention that she looks EXACTLY like me...HEHEHEHE)Anyway,Camille,Thats her friend ,(wait right?)She looks pretty similar to my bff!(whos dolls you will be seeing very soon ^_^)And the illustrations are even looking like me!Honestly,she is my doll and I am saving up for her.
Peace out-Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!Please dont curse or be mean.This blog is christ-centered.Also,please respect all people commenting,and comments will be deleted if you disobey.-Ag Bookworm