Monday, January 18, 2016

A new doll!?!?!

Hey Guys!Today i am announcing a new member of the family!I really didnt realizee somthing cool about this doll until now,Again happy MLK day!Can you figure it out?Anyway here are some pictures of her!
Here she is in the box.She has an adorable outfit!
Close up of her face.Lemme just say she looks cuter in real life!

I did a quick photoshoot,I didnt do it outside because it is below freezing.So ya.
Her hair is super curly!I dont know how i am gonna manage it!If you have any tips please comment!
She has a super adorable hat!I think ive decided to name her Kiera!

See you guys tomorrow-Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!Please dont curse or be mean.This blog is christ-centered.Also,please respect all people commenting,and comments will be deleted if you disobey.-Ag Bookworm